Good afternoon guys. Welcome to your Good George daily dose of distraction. Today is a Saturday. Last day of the cricket season. Oil your bat and put away all other summery sporty bits.
Hardly any, can Huntly now tell the difference?
Your Weekend Chores:
- Sanitize the TV remote in preparation for the new week
- Stocktake your liquor cabinet and place in order of desperation for the weeks ahead. https://bit.ly/3bAEPO3
- Have a shower
- Learn how to play Fortnite and become boss of the PS4
Predictions for April:
- Grass will go green
- Leaves will go brown
- Cardigans will make a triumphant return
- Home-made painted eggs will dominate Instagram
- The Warriors will finish the month still within striking distance of the top 8
Today’s Lockdown Project:
Create a home made treadmill in your kitchen
- Squirt some dishwash liquid onto the floor in front of the sink/bench.
- Take your shoes off and in bare feet step into the liquid grabbing hold of the bench.
- Put on the song “Chariots of Fire” or similar work out song
- Start running on the spot.
Something to think about:
Japan’s flag could actually be a pie chart for how much of Japan is Japan.
Happy Hour Tip:
Watch one of our favourite movies, Zoolander. Take a drink when:
- Derek Zoolander does the face
- There's a celebrity cameo
- Will Ferrell looks like his dog
- Somebody says 'Blue Steel'.
Bad Pun of the Day: see image