Good afternoon guys. Welcome to your Good George daily dose of distraction
Today is a THURSDAY but for many purposes it can be treated as a Friday as its Good Friday Eve. A reminder that if pubs were open they would have to shut at midnight tonight… and we used to think that was inconvenient.
Pedestrians wandering aimlessly in pyjama trousers and pre-schoolers on scooters.
Random thoughts to ponder to help pass the time
- Randomly hearing your favourite song on the radio is more satisfying than hearing it on the internet
- When you say 'Forward' or 'Back', your lips move in those directions.
- People who are good looking but have terrible personalities are basically real life click baits
- My dog understand several human words. I don’t understand any dog barks. He may be smarter than me
- It's sad that having real ingredients in food products is a selling point
- The Swiss must have been pretty confident in their chances of victory if they included a wine bottle corkscrew on their army knife
- When drone technology becomes cheap enough, hands-free umbrellas are gonna be the shit
- A ton of people is literally 12 to 15 people
Online Shopping Infomercial:
Amongst a range of essential items you can now buy on line we found this beauty which caught our eye. It’s the “Wolf Mink-Feel Blanket”, Queen size ony $35 at Briscoes. Who says you cant be both stylish and practical this lockdown season?!
A sneak peek at your teenage kids outlook calendars:
Give your kid a hair cut. Don’t waste the only chance you might have to inflict a home haircut on your child like might have happened to you.