Welcome to your Good George daily dose of dysfunctional distraction. Today is a TUESDAY… its the day after the Easter break. The bad news is it’s no longer ok to have Easter eggs for lunch. The Good News is Anzac Long weekend is at the end of next week.
Grey and windy… like a hippo after an all-night session drinking IPA.
Today’s Time Wasting Game:
See if you can add to our list of Actors & Actresses that NAILED IT or FAILED IT.
Actors who nailed their roles in a way well no-one else could of:
- Jamie Foxx in Ray
- Heath Ledger as the Joker
- Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean
- Rami Malek as Freddy Mercury in Bohemian Rhapsody
- Reece Witherspoon in Legally Blonde
- Ian McKellan as Gandalf in Lord of the Rings
- Tom Hanks as Forest Gump
- Daniel Radcliff as Harry Potter
- Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in X-Men
- Julia Roberts as Vivian Ward in Pretty Woman
- Michael Douglas as Liberace in Behind the Candelabra
- Val Kilmer as Jim Morrison in The Doors
Bad Casting Decisions from the Failed it List:
- Kevin Costner as Robin Hood Prince of Thieves
- Keanu Reeves in Bram Stoker’s Dracula
- Russell Crowe in Les Miserables
- Ben Affleck as Batman in Batman v Superman
- George Clooney as Batman in Batman & Robin
- Cameron Diaz in Gangs of New York
- Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs in Jobs
- Vince Vaugn as Norman Bates in Pshycho
- Jeremy Renner in The Bourne Legacy
Today's Lockdown Task:
Learn how to Hypnotise a Chicken.
While Lion Tamers and Snake Charmers have tended to claim all the glory little attention
has ever been paid to the ancient art of Chicken Hypnotism. As far as useful
skills to have it would rank relatively low… however it could be a useful
addition to your CV to prove your adaptability and usefulness if ever a chicken
needed temporarily subduing. It’s a real thing, check it out.
Useless facts to know about - Snoop Dogg Edition
Snoop Dogg’s was born as Cordozar Broadus Jnr He got the nickname “Snoopy” from his parents who used to compare him to Snoopy from the Charlie Brown cartoons. We’re not sure if it was a term of affection or meant to toughen him up. He has an IQ of 147 which would qualify him as a genius however this hasn’t stopped him being arrested several times and he has even been acquitted for murder in 1992 sharing the same lawyer as OJ Simpson. Here’s our carefully curated lists of really bad Snoop Dogg jokes
- Why does Snoop Dogg always have an umbrella?
- What does a Snoop Dogg imposter say?
- How many woodworking tools does Snoop Dogg usually use?
- What do you get if you cross Snoop Dogg with a hippo?