Good morning. Welcome to your Good George daily dose of distraction. Today is a THURSDAY. We think this week is probably going fast but due to this Lockdown business it really is harder to tell than usual
Today’s Traffic Update:
Some congestion during the wait for the jug to boil and a minor collision while checking the contents of the fridge. Otherwise all clear.
We have dedicated today’s update to one of our sales team who, along with all of the crew, has been working hard during Lockdown keeping our supermarkets supplied with Good Beer & Cider. His name is Daniel List…. so for obvious reasons today we present LISTY’S LOCKDOWN LISTS (of weird stuff)…
First up we have the List of Weird Food Parings. We know that Spaghetti & Pineapple on pizza can be controversial but here is a list of lockdown combos that we have spied on the web that have us scratching our head. Are any of your favourites on the list?
- Cream Cheese and Jam Sandwhich
- Coco Cola and Red Wine
- Pop Corn & Soy Sauce
- Pickles in dipped in Orange Juice
- Grilled Pineapple and Tabasco Sauce
- Tuna & Watties Spaghetti
- Cheese and Golden Syrup
- Fish Fingers and custard
- Peanut Butter and Goat Cheese
- Sausage dipped in Honey
- Fries dipped in Honey
- Banana & Chees Toastie
- Doritos and Mac n’ Cheese
Here’s a weird List of Facts for you memorise and impress your bubble buddies at the dinner table tonight:
- One quarter of all your bones are located in your feet
- The blue whale is big a human could swim through its veins (that’s pretty gross)
- At least one of all the colours on te Olympic Flag appears on all the national flags
- The inventor of the Pringles can is now buried in one (a big one)
- Cotton Candy was invented by a dentist
- Bubble Wrap was originally invented to be used as wallpaper
- The Burj Khalifa is so tall you can see two sunsets from it in one day (figure that out for yourself)
- Peanuts, walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios aren’t nuts – they are classed as seeds.
- A female Gladiator was called a Gladiatrix
- An ant cant die from falling
- Avocados never ripen on trees
- Beer was classed as a softdrink in Russia until 2011
- Sombrero is just the generic Spanish word for hat
- The Woolly Mamouth was around when the Pyramids were being built
- Saudi Arabia imports Camels from Australia
- A full head of human hair is strong enough to support 12 tons
- The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses
- In the state of Connecticut, a pickle technically isn’t a pickle unless it bounces
- When you get a kidney transplant, they usually just leave your original kidneys in your body and put the 3rd kidney in your pelvis.
- A moose can dive underwater down to nearly twenty feet in search of food.
- Baguettes were made to be long and thin so they could be stored by being shoved down French soldiers trousers
- T Rex lived closer in time to humans than to the Stegosaursus.
And finally a Weird List of World Records that nobody has tried to break
- Most rotations hanging from a power drill in a minute (148)
- Most Snails on a face at one time (unknown)
- Most number of candles extinguished by a single fart (5)
- Most Plastic Surgeries (52)
- Oldest person to Wing Walk on an aeroplane (93)
- Worlds longest fingernails (29 feet)
- The most cockroaches eaten in a minute (36) gross!
- Most broken bones Evil Knieval (433)
- Farthest distance survived in a tornado (398m)
- Longest Sword swallowed (58cm)